What Sets Us Apart
You want to get the best possible orthodontic care for you or your child. We’ll meet your expectations because we know your smile means a lot to you. We treat each patient as a unique human being, providing individualized care.
We make sure that you're completely satisfied with your end result. To help us accomplish the smile of your dreams, we focus our work and passion on three different areas:
- Your time is valuable, and our integrated GPS software helps us run on time. We’re a computerized, paperless office and your chart and patient information are available anywhere in our office, which increases our efficiency.
- Digital 3D imaging with i-CAT® reduces the number of X-rays needed for your complete diagnostic orthodontic workup to just one. The iCAT is more advanced than new 2D digital X-rays and offers better quality images as well as a greater diagnostic capability (with significantly less radiation). You get a safer treatment in a shorter amount of time.
- Invisalign treatment is performed without rubber impressions using an iTero hand-scanning wand. This technology makes treatment more comfortable by improving the fit of your aligners and eliminating the need for uncomfortable impressions.
- Our digital patient rewards system gives you points during each visit to motivate you to practice great oral habits. Prizes and gift cards can be purchased with the reward points. This program is fun for patients of all ages and you can find it online.
- Through your online patient account, you'll have secure online access to your scheduled appointments, records, payment history, and Invisalign® virtual treatment plans.
- We work better together. The benefit of having three orthodontic specialists in the office at the same time is tremendous. Although Drs. Joel and Charles Brodsky and Dr. Brumbaugh have very similar treatment philosophies, the doctors routinely confer with each other to establish definitive treatment plans in your best interests.
- Drs. Joel and Charles Brodsky are Diplomats of the American Board of Orthodontics. This is a distinction attained by only 33% of orthodontists in the country.
- We're up-to-date on the latest technology. All three doctors attend many hours of continuing education each year and continually incorporate the latest research into their treatment plans and philosophies.
- We teach other orthodontists. Dr. Joel Brodsky has lectured on orthodontic technology for many years and has been a leading speaker at the American Association of Orthodontics Meeting. His current area of concentration is in teaching orthodontists how to use the iCAT to achieve better treatment results. Dr. Charles Brodsky has given many full-day courses throughout the United States on the placement and utilization of TADs (temporary anchorage devices).
- We have years of experience. Dr. Joel Brodsky established Brodsky Orthodontics in Lakewood, CA in 1976. He is still here, along with his son. We were one of the first offices in the US to use Invisalign in 1999 and our doctors treated over 1,300 patients and won three major awards from Invisalign. The latest award was attained by Dr. Charles Brodsky at the most recent Invisalign Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada. He won the award for Outstanding Case Presentation.
We Focus On People
- Your treatment plan is tailored to your individual needs. Our doctors and staff take care and consideration to treat each patient as an individual. We never take a cookie-cutter treatment approach, giving the same kind of treatment, regardless of your reasons for seeking orthodontic care.
- We have a commitment to communication at each visit, making a conscious effort to update you about you or your child's treatment at every appointment. You’ll stay in the know about your treatment and if it's on schedule.
- We listen. Our doctors and staff will always take the time to answer your questions or return a phone call.
- We believe in improving your overall health through orthodontics. Our goal is to not only improve the aesthetics of your smile but to improve the health of your teeth and gums. We communicate closely with your general dentist as to the status of your orthodontic care and updates on your oral hygiene and health. Quality orthodontic treatment together with routine dental care helps to ensure that the teeth will function correctly and stay in proper alignment for a lifetime.
- We’re fun. Our office is light-hearted and decorated with a Star Wars theme. You or your child are invited to participate in our contests and events to keep the atmosphere fun.