Everyone Should Be Able to Get A Healthy Smile
The cost of orthodontics comes from the complexity and time period of your treatment. Treatment fees also vary based on the type of braces you choose (metal vs. ceramic vs. Invisalign).
You'll be able to discuss fees and payment options with us before any treatment begins. We accept most insurance plans and we'll file the necessary papers to your insurance company.
Financial considerations shouldn't stand in the way of a beautiful smile, so we work hard to make orthodontics affordable for you.
Our practice offers the following financial options:
- Interest-free monthly payments
- Flexible payment plans (including no initial payment if necessary)
- Courtesy discount (6%) for paying in full
- Payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and CareCredit
- Automatic electronic monthly debit of bank accounts or credit cards
Our office is committed to helping you understand your insurance benefits. Orthodontic benefits are usually paid as a lifetime benefit. With the proper information from you in advance of your initial appointment, we can establish the amount of your available lifetime orthodontic benefit.
This will allow us to develop a payment plan for treatment that will maximize your insurance benefit and to structure payments (for the balance) that will fit your budget. We'll help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions (from our office) on your behalf.
With your help, we can make orthodontics affordable to anyone that wants a beautiful smile. We look forward to helping you discover the secret behind the Brodsky smile.
Convenient Online Services
Our secure online service allows you to:
- Make payments at your convenience
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
- Fill out necessary forms for our office
If you don't have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we'll gladly help you set up your own personal account.