When should you call Brodsky Orthodontics?
Thanks for the question. Our friends at the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) have put together a helpful list that outlines when you should call Lakewood's Brodsky Orthodontics. Here are some early warning signs indicating it’s time to check in with Drs. Brodsky and team:
1. Early or late loss of baby teeth
2. Difficulty of chewing or biting
3. Mouth breathing
4. Finger sucking or other oral habits
5. Crowding, misplaced or blocked-out teeth
6. Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude or retrude
7. Speech difficulty
8. Biting the cheek or biting into the roof of the mouth
9. Protruding teeth
10. Teeth that meet in an abnormal way or don’t meet at all
11. Facial imbalance or asymmetry
12. Grinding or clenching of teeth
Do any of these warning signs fit you or your child? If so, give our office a call as soon as possible! We hope you're having a great holiday season!