How to Beat Bad Breath
Yup, you read it right, how to beat bad breath is the topic of the week. I know that it's not the most elegant thing to write about, but that doesn't change the fact that it's important. Here are some quick tips on how to tackle any bad breath problems:
• Gargle with water.
• Brush your teeth, tongue, roof of your mouth, and gums at least twice a day with toothpaste.
• Floss your teeth once each day.
• Eat a low-fat diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
• Eat less meat.
• Do not smoke or use other tobacco products, such as snuff or chewing (spit) tobacco.
• Avoid foods and drinks that cause bad breath, such as garlic and alcohol.